Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Remember the Basketball Court


In addition to the cabin project, we also have to apply another coat of sealant to the basketball court. Rememberlast year our teams restored the basketball court. Well, after a very harsh, long and cold winter the basketball court needed some TLC. Whenwe first arrived on Saturday, one of the first things I did was make a bee line to the court to see how it held up. Well, (2009) team, we did a good job -- it held up very well. David, Kit and Marty C. spent the afternoon (and after dinner) applying a top coat of sealant to the court. It looks beautiful. The kids will have another summer playing hoops and coming to know Jesus as their Savior on this court. Just looking at through the window as I type this post just warms my heart and fills me with such an unexplainable joy. Thank you Pastor Dean for entrusting that project to me last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment